Elm Crest Coronavirus Update (7-30-20)
We are excited to announce Elm Crest limited outdoor visitation! For those visiting the Community please understand this process is evolving and we must follow a number guidelines to ensure the safety and health of those involved. When visiting the Community we ask that you follow all the guidelines stated below.
OUTDOOR VISIT GUIDELINES
- No more than 2 guests per visit (no pets at this time)
- Visits are 30 minutes in duration
- Visitors must be screened upon arrival
- Visitors must sanitize hands before and after the visit
- Visitors must follow social distance guidelines (6 foot apart )—no personal contact is allowed
- Visitors must wear a mask for the duration of visit (please bring your own, or we will have cloth masks available if needed)
- All visits must be scheduled through Elm Crest (no drop in visits allowed)
- Visits must and will be monitored by staff
- If a visitor does not follow the guidelines they may be restricted from future visits
- Visits can be cancelled at any time
- Residents in isolation/quarantine are not eligible for outdoor visits at this time
- Please park in the front parking lot and wait in your car to be screened upon arrival.Do not plan to arrive earlier than your scheduled time
- Please do not bring items for the resident during these visits. The exchange of items should continue to go through the front desk
Scheduling a Visit
Visiting times are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-3:00.
Please call 712-755-5174 and ask for Activities/Social Services to schedule your visit.
Only one scheduled visit per resident until all residents have had the opportunity.
Moving forward we will be posting COVID website updates every three weeks. If you have any questions about the ongoing COVID protocols please feel to contact the community and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Informational Conference Calls
Elm Crest will continue informational conference calls onTuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 pm. The call will be hosted by Elm Crest Administrator, Tim Nauslar, Director of Nursing, Arleatta Bartleson, Director of Assisted Living Kathy Goede, and Social Workers Lyn Ahrenholtzand Cali Klein. The team will be available to answer questions from callers about how Elm Crest is managing during the COVID quarantine.
If you are interested, please call-in using the following number (712) 744-4000, and enter 5654 to join the call at the times noted above. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay in Touch
We encourage you to let us know what we can do to ensure you are able to connect with your loved one by means of Zoom, Facebook video chat, Skypeand of course phone calls and window visits. Please contact the community and a staff member will be happy to help you.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the Community.
Thank you for supporting Elm Crest.
Elm Crest Senior Living Community
Please click here for prior Elm Crest Covid-19 updates.